Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'm Rachiel and I am a natural light, Wedding and Portrait photographer based in the DC Metro area. I believe there is a story behind every single photograph that is taken. For most of us, these are the memories of what was then, a reminder of what was felt, a reflection of one's youth, and, sometimes, a reminder of how far we have become. My goal is to capture your story, as it unfolds in front of me, in an artistic yet authentic and organic way.
A few things about me:
- My full name is Rachiel Quibote (pronounced Ray-chel Kee-boh-te)
- Born and raised in the Philippines but moved to Maryland in the 90's. DC area is where I call home since then.
- I recently dabbled my feet in film photography. Although I don't advertise myself as a film or hybrid photographer as of yet, you'll see a lot of my work here is film.
- Before I picked up a camera, I 've been floral designing for more than a decade. So if I'm not with my camera, I am with my flowers!
- I am a mom to 3 beautiful girls, whom I adore very much.
- Nature lover.
- I like girly things, yet I'm a tomboy at heart.
- I laugh a lot, but I do enjoy quiet moments when I have it.
- I have an obsession to what you call "photography".
- Loves traveling to different places, meeting new people, and eating different kinds of food from different culture. (My favorite is Indian!)
- Oh! Did I mention I am obsessed with taking photos? :)
- I cannot wait to meet you!